Black screen on Android device and libMaxstAR.a doesn't exist on SDK v5.0.4
Please provide your development details as below;
1. SDK Version: 5.0.4
2. Development Environment: Unity-Android
3. Tracker/Scanner: All tracker/scanner from Sample Scene
4. License Type(Free / Pro-One Time Fee / Pro-Subscription / Enterprise): Free
5. Target Device(Optional): Honor 9 Lite & Samsung Galaxy A50 (ARCore not supported)
Additional Info :
- Scripting Backend (IL2CPP).
- ARM64 (checked).
- Vulkan (deleted).
- Minify: Debug & Release (None).
The camera work on Unity Editor, but not on my android device (only show black screen) . , When I check camera permission of my devices, my app has camera permission . .
Then I found an answer on this forum, and I'm assuming this solution might work in my case . .
But, I can't find Plugin/Android/libs/arm64-v8a/libMaxstAR.a, on my package that i have . .
Thanks for the answer . .
Thank you for your interest in MAXST AR SDK.
We have fixed a that ARCore bug
Please download a fixed version(MAXST AR SDK 5.0.5) through bottom link.
Also, You refer to build the MAXST AR SDK sample app for Unity
If you have related the MAXST AR SDK questions, feel free to ask.
MAXST Support Team