Calibration support for external cameras
Please provide your development details as below;
1. SDK Version: 6.0.0.
2. Development Environment: (eg. Unity-Android, Unity-iOS, Native Android, Native iOS): Unity-Windows
3. Tracker/Scanner: N/A
4. License Type(Free / Pro-One Time Fee / Pro-Subscription / Enterprise): Free (at the moment)
5. Target Device(Optional): (Windows PC)
Hi, is there support for the calibration of cameras for use with MAXST?
Thank you for your interest in MAXST AR SDK.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding calibration. To assist you further, we kindly request the following information:
1. Tracker: Please specify the tracker you are using. This information will help us provide you with tailored instructions and support.
2. Hardware: It would be helpful to know the details of your hardware setup. Please provide us with information such as the type of sensors, cameras, or any other relevant equipment you are using in conjunction with the tracker.
We look forward to hearing back from you with the requested information, so we can assist you further.
MAXST Support Team
Thanks for your response. We are using standard USB cameras, like the ELP ELP-USBFHD06 or other camera offerings. Depending on the lenses used, these will have very different camera intrinsics properties (ie. focal length, focal centre and Field of View). How is this compensated for within MAXST? Most AR SDK libraries have a means to calibrate the visual camera sensor to accomadate this. Does MASXT have a way of handling this?